For return on investment, remodeling your kitchen or bath is definitely the biggest bang for your buck. New countertops in your kitchen, bath, bar, or elsewhere in the home can make a huge difference. They can add value to your home, give an opportunity for mixed media design, change the whole look and feel of a room, and even offer features based on your needs. Our certified installers have experience putting in countertops in all sorts of environments. They know the best techniques for wherever you need your countertops installed.
We are able to remove old existing countertops, and professionally template new ones to exact size and specifications. In terms of material, we offer marble, quartz, and granite. The best part of all that is that we’ll recommend what is best for your space, so you don’t have to know.
The range of colors, styles, and patterns of carpet are limitless. We carry a wide range to choose from and can help you match colors and patterns to the rest of the room where they’ll be installed.
- Marble is beautify and can achieve a bright white that simply cannot be found in other stone
- It stays naturally cool and does not conduct heat very well
- The more widely available Carrara marble can be less expensive than other stone options
- It’s porous and needs to be sealed
- Because it is porous, it is susceptible to staining
- It also scratches and can develop a dull patina over time if not polished
- Quartz is strong but flexible so is less likely to crack or chip over time
- It’s non-porous and so never needs to be sealed
- Because it is stain resistant, cleanup tends to be quick and easy
- Can become discolored over time if exposed to direct sunlight
- There will likely be some visible seams in quartz
- Even though it’s porous, when properly sealed it is a safe surface for kitchens
- It is very hard and scratch resistant, so it will keep its natural beauty for a long time
- Granite is formed by heat and pressure, so it is highly heat resistant
- Each slab of granite is different, so a consistent look can be more difficult to achieve
- It does have to be sealed, though less frequently than marble
- Because it is so heavy, there are times when additional structural support is necessary
How can we help?
The good news is that you can schedule an estimate with us and we can walk you through all these decisions. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have, tell us about your specific needs, and whether you have a budget in mind. Our experienced staff will be able to take all these factors into consideration in helping you make this decision without confusing you with insider technical jargon. We want you to understand exactly what you are getting and why. Providing you with that kind of Old Fashioned Service will ensure that you get the best value at a price you can afford. We can even help you with financing!